Every day is not similar, even sometimes every hour of a day does not carry the same zeal of positivity. So, in that case, you yourself will have to be enthusiastic, or else life would not carry enthusiasm for you. Armor yourself with positive affirmations. Now, this is magical. Yes, it is until I realize the power of it that acts as a catalyst in your daily life boosting your energy, bringing infinite zeal in your life. Affirmations are simple, positive statements, about yourself or about anything you want to have in your way, with a definite goal. It is the programming of our subconscious mind, to make ourselves believe certain things or situations. Our subconscious mind is more powerful than our conscious mind. The thoughts that reign our subconscious mind (about which we often remain unaware of) forms the reality of our life.
‘What we think, we become’, says Buddha. According to the universal law of attraction, our thoughts attract and a form the moments, which in turn, creates our destiny. The positive affirmations have the power to re-set and rearrange our life in our own way.
These affirmations are generally used in the present tense, like ‘I can do it’; I am happy in my life’ ‘I am stable in my problems’ etc. Researchers found that positive affirmations resets and rewires our brain at a cellular level. When you feel positive, brains releases chemicals related to positive emotions. Through a phenomenon called neuroplasticity, a brain’s function can be molded (as plastic), and shaped to a better one. Now, how to affirm yourself in your daily life:
- Wake up with a good thought. Wake up a bit early before your work schedule starts. Keep the first hour for yourself. Give your mind some food in the form of a good reading, a motivational video or else meditate.
- Make a habit of saying small prayers and express gratitude. This makes you realize the importance of what you have, rather than crying over what you don’t have.
- Avoid negative self- talk and don’t get involved in negative discussions.
- Always try to see things in bigger perspectives and broaden your outlook on life.
- Always be optimistic and seek possibilities even in your not-happening cases. As it is said, ‘every cloud has a silver lining’
- Create your own affirmations depending on your circumstances. Repeat the affirmations in mind until your subconscious mind accepts it.
- Believe in your affirmations. It is the belief that makes the changes. Words without feelings lead to nowhere.
- Practice affirmations daily, even in your smallest of acts. It will help to programme your mind in bigger ventures.
So, you can do it. !!